[jgit-dev] can't use jgit pom.xml without tycho?

Trying to import JGit into Gerrit Code Review's build, I get:

----snip----
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

Project ID: org.eclipse.jgit:org.eclipse.jgit-parent

Reason: Cannot find layout implementation corresponding to: 'p2' for
remote repository with id: 'jetty'. for project
org.eclipse.jgit:org.eclipse.jgit-parent

Apparently because of the Jetty p2 reference in JGit's pom, Gerrit
using Maven 2 can't import JGit.

Are we forcing consumers to use Maven 3 now?

Back to the top