Re: [jgit-dev] preparing 2.0

2012/5/23 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I created release branch stable-2.0 for JGit and EGit repositories
and I will create the IP logs this evening (CEST timezone).

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/4899/Âand friends will most likely make
it into 2.0 as at least the tests on Mac are fine.

Other than that no more contributions from non-committers for 2.0
are possible as we need to freeze the IP log now.

Push any committer changes which should reach 2.0ÂtoÂ
refs/for/stable-2.0 and close the corresponding changes targettingÂ
master.

I noticed you have a number of duplicate changes pending in review for bothÂ
master and stable-2.0. If a change is targeting 2.0 please abandon the siblingÂ
for master, since this reduces chances for mistakes on my side and simplifiesÂ
merging backÂchanges accepted on stable-2.0 to master as soon.ÂI will careÂ
for these merges. Let me know if I miss something.

When retargeting changes from master to stable-2.0 which have dependenciesÂ
ensure that allÂneeded dependencies are also retargeted. And keep in mind
no more contributions from non-committers on stable-2.0 since the IP log for 2.0
isÂfinalized.

--
Matthias