Re: [jgit-dev] Git blame available?

Kevin Sawicki skrev 2012-05-11 17.19:
Hi,

There is a BlameCommand class that is available in JGit: https://github.com/eclipse/jgit/blob/master/org.eclipse.jgit/src/org/eclipse/jgit/api/BlameCommand.java

You can find examples of how to use it in both the JGit and EGit source code base.

Sincerely,
Kevin Sawicki

That's still more like the old annotate. It only blames changes in one path. I don't recall why the other was abandoned,
but we did get permission to "steal" code from C Git in order to implement this without having to invent everything
from scratch. Hopefully I've still got those mail somewhere.

-- robin