Re: [jgit-dev] Shallow fetching

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 09:13, Vineet Sinha <vineet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I head back from the Atlassian guys (see here:
> https://github.com/atlassian/org.eclipse.jgit-atlassian/commit/e28f504193673b3b7ffebc868f17b43ae982e80b#commitcomment-1216657 ).
>
> They did confirm writing the code while working for Atlassian, and that
> Atlassian is interested in licensing the contributions under the Eclipse
> License.

Under the Eclipse Development License (EDL) or the Eclipse Public
License (EPL)?

JGit and its contributions must be under the Eclipse Development
Liencse (EDL), which is just a renamed new-style 3-clause BSD.

The terms of the Eclipse Public License (EPL) are very different, and
cannot be accepted in JGit.

Back to the top