[jgit-dev] Patches wanting attention

Hi there

I have a number of patches that want some attention. Any objections to merging them?

Vulnerabilities, i.e. prevent checkout of repos with tree names like ".git", ".." other bad things
    I86199105    Validate paths during DirCheckout    Robin Rosenberg    jgit/jgit    master    Mar 21

AutoCRLF support:
Shawn reverted my stupid patch, so here is better attempt
    I1b6bbb64    Handle content length in WorkingTreeIterator    Robin Rosenberg    jgit/jgit    master    Mar 27

Some strange things discovered while testing CRLF
    I4dfecf5c    A new index may require smudged entries    Robin Rosenberg    jgit/jgit    master    Mar 27
    I1919c4f9    Add CRLF testing to StashCreateCommandTest    Robin Rosenberg    jgit/jgit    master    Mar 27
    I5d4d6d1b    Update the StatusCommandTest to handle modified status with new index    Robin Rosenberg    jgit/jgit    master    Mar 27

Different opinions, more voters needed
    I06309c45    Fix broken TagCommand API    Robin Rosenberg    jgit/jgit    master    Mar 9

Back to the top