[jgit-dev] Getting the status of a single file or all files in one directory (non-recursive)

I've been looking at the code and I'm trying to figure out how to set up a custom StatusCommand so that I can get the status for a single file or for all the files in a directory (recursively or non-recursively). At the moment the only approach seems to be to issues a StatusCommand and use a Filter. However this is quite an intensive operation as every file in the repository is filtered even if I know precisely which file I want to get the status for.

A similar thing happens when I know the status of a single directory non-recursively.  What is the most efficient way to do this which avoids unnecessarily processing every file in the repository, even if it is simply to filter that file out?

Alan

Back to the top