[jgit-dev] Does RevWalk properly support FollowFilters ?

Hey,

Firstly if this is the wrong place, apologies. Just let me know where I should be asking these questions and I'll go there.

I'm having an issue using FollowFilters in jgit. I have a file which was committed and then renamed twice. I want to view all the history including these renames so I create a RevWalk, set the start commit as the head commit and use a FollowFilter with the current name of a file. When I walk the revisions, I do not get commits from before the file was renamed. A command line "git log --follow file" would give me all three commits in my repository.

Is this supported at all or am I just doing it incorrectly?

Thanks,
Alan

Back to the top