[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jgit-dev] filemode handling
- From: Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:57:05 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Salomon Automation GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:9.0) Gecko/20120109 Thunderbird/9.0
i know i'm getting annoying, but i have approx. 60 developers waiting for a new egit/jgit nightly including . most of the workspaces are damaged (i.e. they can't continue working), and they can't recover without command line (which none of them has :( ). may i ask for a review of the change? i verified that it works, and tested egit thoroughly with the change; everything seems to work fine with it.