Re: [jgit-dev] Download links for JGit 1.2 are broken

What is the broken link address you are seeing?

Sincerely,
Kevin

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Justin Kong <justinko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I was trying to download version 1.2 of JGit from here: http://www.eclipse.org/jgit/download/, but it appears that all the links are broken (except for jgit.sh). I tried to use the p2 repository as well, but the version I get from there is 1.1.0.201109151100-r. Do you have an estimated time frame for when the download links will be available again?

Thanks,

Justin Kong