Re: [jgit-dev] JGit DFS code in main bundle?

On 30 Nov 2011, at 09:53, Roberto Tyley <roberto.tyley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 30 November 2011 09:12, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> However this is a backward compatibility breaking change for those that have used JGit/DFS in the past. If we are strictly following semantic versioning we should bump the major number to denote this.
>>
>> Alex

I don't think there's actually been an official release since DFS was committed to the codebase in early November with fa4cc247 - the last tagged release was v1.1.0.201109151100 in September I think.

If DFS only existed in non released builds then we don't have to worry about modifying the version number. Another fine reason to move it out now rather than later.

Alex