[jgit-dev] Looking for a jgit (git) consultant

Dear All,

I'm looking for a company that could provide a consulting for jgit +
git solution. We are talking about 2-3 days workshop here were some
issues around using embedded git + jgit needs to be clarified
(basically git is to be used to store a versioned  data uploaded by
web app users). The consulting would involve looking into repositories
design (branches, tagging etc.), workflows and jgit usage so both
in-depth git and jgit knowledge is required.

Would be grateful for pointing me to a company able to handle such
consulting task.

Thank you!
Pawel Kozlowski (pkozlowski.opensource@xxxxxxxxx)

Back to the top