[jgit-dev] Display jgit version in app

Hi,

I have created an application that uses the jgit library. In the log files for my app I would like to display the version of the jgit library. By digging into the source I found the method that corresponds to the version command in the CLI.
But the class and package containing the method is not exported from the jar.

How can I as an user of the jgit library access the version number - without using the trick to load the library and access the manifest file entry ?

BR

Lars

Back to the top