Re: [jgit-dev] GitServlet, http.sslVerify=false, and hostnames

Hi,

have you seen the proposals [1] and [2] where I try to fix
authentification by certificates. This includes changes of how
http.sslVerify is interpreted. I think currently we go for your
solution #2 (see comments in [3]). Hopefully I get this change through
soon.

Ciao
  Chris

[1] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,3200
[2] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,3199
[3] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#patch,sidebyside,3199,1,org.eclipse.jgit/src/org/eclipse/jgit/transport/TransportHttp.java

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:23, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2011, at 22:47, james.moger@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'd suggest http.sslVerifyHostname and default it to the value of http.sslVerify. That way it works by default and still allows people to disable it if necessary.

Back to the top