[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jgit-dev] ColneCommand won't clone all branches
- From: Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 17:34:51 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=C2r6pzzcCqcV6qoPs01Df+DbsbbxMm32RHyjLazZ7tlW2gxSOH5ZeYNAf5v8mSI2iq 1yOMwt2G52q4XO8zcSfAovg4lExPOabbOZcG2ij2LVhoFPHg0ItwyjQlKXPeWG16pdrv FZ2mh6r94fP2v5H0JPNOKEKhBBGXRw8MbyFRo=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101027 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.6
On 5/5/11 7:29 PM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Akos Tajti<akos.tajti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The source repository (in src.getPath() directory) has two branches: master
and branch_a. The above code executes without exception, but the cloned
repository contains only branch_a. Is there a bug here or I miss something?
It should work, can you write a test that causes your scenario to fail
I can confirm that this does not work on master. There are no usages of
CloneCommand#setCloneAllBranches and that the method is practically a
no-op and the javadoc is lying :)
"git branch -a" using c-git tells me that the only local branch is master.
I looked around a bit using the diff tool and the only difference is the
lack of "packed-refs" file in the repo cloned by jgit.
Here's how I'm using CloneCommand if it is of any help (warning: ruby
code ahead :)
command = CloneCommand.new.tap do |c|
# c is an instance of CloneCommand
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot