[jgit-dev] GSOC 2011 Git

Hello,

My name is Sebastian Ventura, and I want to join the Google Summer of
Code 2011 by helping the git project. As you may know, one of the git
ideas for this year GSOC is porting
git to Android; as JGit is the closes thing that exist to git on
Android, I am asking you what do you think of this idea.
I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this question but I
couldn't find another mailing list. So, do you think is plausible to
port git to Android? How far do you think is this project from that
idea? Has anyone already tried this?

Thank you so much for reading this,
Sebastian Ventura
--