[jgit-dev] JDBC based storage layer for JGit

I've tried to review Shawn's DHT change (http://egit.eclipse.org/r/2295) and then thought that it might be an interesting task for me to write an implementation for JDBC. It's easier to understand something when you try it out…

So today I have uploaded a very first version of this JDBC storage provider to github: https://github.com/philippthun/jgit_jdbc

It is a really simple and prototypical (e.g. the complete database contents are Base64 encoded) and primitive and… implementation - but I have successfully pushed and cloned JGit itself into a PostgreSQL database with this it, so I was actually quite happy ;-)

Cheers,
Philipp

Back to the top