Re: [jgit-dev] http server with authentication for EGit UI Tests

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Benjamin Muskalla
<benjamin.muskalla@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure you have to do at least a piggy-back CQ. Chris?

For a project hosted by the Eclipse Foundation?

I thought reuse of an Eclipse Foundation project was permitted without
needing to file a CQ.  Or are we being stupid and using Jetty 6
instead of Jetty 7 for the JGit test code?

--
Shawn.

Back to the top