Re: [jgit-dev] Storage interface.

I know it's something that Shawn was working on, in order to create a closed source backing for jgit.

As it's closed source I don't know the status of that, but given there hasn't been any further changes it either all works beautifully or he's been swamped with other things and hasn't had the time to finish it.

Mind you, Shawn works like a daemon so if I had to put money on it I'd go with the first assumption.

Either way I'm sure he'd like feedback on someone else attempting to implement a different backing store (whether open or closed source) as a further proof of concept. And if you want to make it available as an open source then I'm sure the jgit project would be welcoming.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4