Re: [jgit-dev] Question on large object streams

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 6:44 AM, Dmitry Neverov <dmitry.neverov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, '-f' helps. Now obtaining a large object content using streams takes
> less time than usign getBytes().

It should, getBytes() has to create a copy of the array and return it
to you.  The stream doesn't need to do that.

> I wonder if there is any way do get packs
> without deltas
> during fetch (without running repack)?

Nope.  The only way to do that is to have the server set -delta in
gitattributes and repack with -f flag to recompute the deltas.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top