Re: [jgit-dev] gitattributes

>> Are there already some efforts to support new "text" and "eol"
>> properties of .gitattributes?
>
> Nope, nobody is working on it yet.
>
> We need to support these.  We also just need general gitattribute
> support so we can handle the delta attribute inside of PackWriter.

My ultimate goal is that WorkingTreeIterator will honor "text" and
"eol". So our patch would probably consist of (1) general gitattributes
parsing, honoring various files and their precedences and (2)
implementation (usage) in WorkingTreeIterator. Any recommendations on
what we should take care of?

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz

Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> Marc Strapetz <marc.strapetz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Are there already some efforts to support new "text" and "eol"
>> properties of .gitattributes?
>
> Nope, nobody is working on it yet.
>
> We need to support these.  We also just need general gitattribute
> support so we can handle the delta attribute inside of PackWriter.

Back to the top