[jgit-dev] Fwd: Problem with PlotCommitList

Hi,

I cannot believe that the positioning on a lane is really dependent on
beeing a starting point or not. Starting points are
choosen by humans and they may or may not choose starting points which
belong to different lanes. The starting points
HEAD, HEAD~2 will belong on the same lane.

But if we look at it a little bit different it makes sense again.
Aren't starting points of a revwalk which do belong on different
lanes not exactly those commits having no children? If I put every
childless commit on his own lane the code works
again. Glog shows correct graphs also for merge commits. See
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1559

Ciao
  Chris

Back to the top