[jgit-dev] 0.9 Release Review Stuff

Here's the release review slides for 0.9
   https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AYF_gjXVrHZVZGhrODcycWZfMWNmc3h2YzZm&hl=en&authkey=CI3f3qcL

Please comment if you see anything missing or hold your peace. I plan
on sending the slides to the EMO by Wednesday evening.

I've also been updating the new and noteworthy's, would appreciate any
help if you see things missed.
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/JGit/New_and_Noteworthy/0.9
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/New_and_Noteworthy/0.9

I also updated the website a bit to make it easier for people to add
EGit as a "favorite" in Eclipse Marketplace.

Finally, we'll generate iplogs early next week. So that means we're
about done with 0.9 so we should finish up by the end of this week.
Let's focus on any critical issues and documentation.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org