[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jgit-dev] JGit strings externalized
- From: "Zivkov, Sasa" <sasa.zivkov@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:39:25 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcrdmltdrTqJDEYcQ2Wy9mq3HPTSIAHhZQKwBFNTYFA=
- Thread-topic: JGit strings externalized
Just pushed patch set 2 to the change 598.
All translation relevant JGit strings externalized.
However, my judgment on what is translation relevant and
what mustn't be translated might be wrong in some cases.
This was a huge commit. I apologize to all reviewers ;-)