Re: [jgit-dev] EGit 0.7.1 / JGit 0.7.1

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll push the it in a few hours. I'm wrapped up in EclipseCon
> tutorials this morning.
>
> Thanks for getting 0.7.1 out Shawn. I'll make an announcement to the
> list once it's published.

I have pushed the necessary bits out to the Eclipse.org mirrors, we
should be good to go.
     http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates

I did a brief blog entry on the release codifying what we want from
the community.
     http://aniszczyk.org/2010/03/22/the-start-of-an-adventure-egitjgit-0-7-1/

It's important to stress that we're seeking feedback from the wider
community. People shouldn't expect a finished product. We haven't hit
"1.0" yet :)

A special thank you to Shawn Pearce and Matthias Sohn for making this
happen (and of course other EGit/JGit committers / contributors).

It's been interesting moving to Eclipse but now we have all the
infrastructure in place to push releases out fairly quickly.

Next stop will be 0.8.0 for Eclipse Helios in June 2010.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org