[jgit-dev] Re: [egit-dev] Re: EGit 0.7.1 / JGit 0.7.1

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Imran M Yousuf <imyousuf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great to hear about the releases. Any idea when they will be rolled
> out to the maven repo @ http://egit.googlecode.com/svn/maven/.

I need to have Chris roll these over to our official download area on
eclipse.org.  Unfortunately I don't have write access to it.

We have already deprecated the egit.googlecode.com/svn/maven
repository.  The fact that I'm publishing builds there for my own use
within Gerrit Code Review should stop... those builds aren't meant for
anyone else to really be consuming.

I'm actually hoping to get our eclipse.org based download directory
enrolled with Maven Central, and get 0.7.1 over into the Maven Central
repository.  :-)

--
Shawn.

Back to the top