Re: [jgit-dev] Fwd: [master] Change I2c14e78a: (jgit) s/StringBuffer/StringBuilder as appropriate where no concurr...

2010/3/12 Karthik K <oss.akk@xxxxxxxxx>
Came across a nit and logged one here. May be, can somebody help review it.  Thanks.

Thanks, just give us a bit of time to review your patch. The review system is at the center of our development process,
so usually there is no need to send a redundant notification to the list. Those who want mail notifications for new patches
for review may register here : http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#settings,projects.

--
Matthias

Back to the top