Re: [jgit-dev] in-person meeting at EclipseCon ?

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I just got an email from Donald Smith saying we can reserve some
> > meeting space during EclipseCon, sometime in the period of 3pm
> > Sunday through 4 pm on Thursday.
> >
> > Do we want to hold a quick project meeting for those of us that are
> > attending EclipseCon this year? ??Might be good to meet in person
> > for a change.
>
> Yes, this would be a great thing.

I live local.  So time doesn't matter to me.

What about other folks?  What sorts of constraints do we have on
timing?  Is Sunday evening too early or too close to the end of a
very long flight?  Are there any sessions or BoFs we don't want to
conflict with?

--
Shawn.

Back to the top