Re: [jetty-users] entering a bug into the product Jetty has been disabled

Ah, that would be for Eclipse (the editor), not the individuals projects at the Eclipse Foundation. Some still use bugzilla but most projects are either at github or moving to gitlab or the like and their issue tracking.

'jetty bug report' would send you to a more correct location.

cheers!
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell