Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 12 schedule?

If you are asking about supporting jakarta.* servlets, that is Jetty 11.  Jetty 12 will support multiple servlet versions.

cheers,
Jesse
--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 2:00 PM Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jetty 12 already has Alpha quality releases out that you can use to start experimenting with.

We should be going to Betas (or Release candidates) in the next few weeks.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx