Re: [jetty-users] Easiest way to cleanup headers before sending on connector level

Here is the issue: https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/7818

-----
Uwe Schindler
uschindler@xxxxxxxxxx
ASF Member, Member of PMC and Committer of Apache Lucene and Apache Solr
Bremen, Germany
https://lucene.apache.org/
https://solr.apache.org/