Re: [jetty-users] Looking for update site with all Jetty bundles with same version as the one installed in current Eclipse release

The content in maven is most definitely valid.
That content specifically is used by Eclipse IDE to build the help system present in the IDE.

I do not know what "Signature is invalid" means in this context.

I would suggest reaching out to the Eclipse Tycho folks and asking them how to resolve this issue.
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tycho
Start with sending an email to their tycho-user mailing list.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx