Re: [jetty-users] JSP requires annotations

IIRC, I think it's because JSPĀ Taglibs requires bytecode scanning.

Which is what the `annotations` module does essentially.

Please file an issue atĀ https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project
We'll review that requirement.

Meanwhile, you can copy `${jetty.home}/modules/jsp.mod` to `${jetty.base}/modules/jsp.mod` and then
edit the `${jetty.base}/modules/jsp.mod` to remove the annotations dependency to see what happens.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx