Re: [jetty-users] How can I accurately count visits?

Not sure how Jetty can help except for you writing some code (custom
request log) but you will need to write your own logic regarding
session creation etc...

better to use some existing web analytics tools (there are so many
from free to paying) you will need to find which insert some js
analytics but be careful with GDPR rules.