[jetty-users] Jetty 11 and commons-fileupload

I have been using Jetty 9 with commons-fileupload  for my own private use for some time.
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/

I recently try to update my code to use org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-server:11.0.2

I change the required name space from javax.* to jakarta.* namespace.

The only problem left is commons-fileupload which is of course using  javax.* namespace.

To overcome this problem I update my code to use org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-server:10.0.2

Is there any fileupload handler within Jetty 11 ?

Regards.

Back to the top