Re: [jetty-users] A suggestion

I really wanted to show gratitude to Jan Bartel for helping me get through the initial pain barrier.

As  reciprocation I wanted to point to a avoidable difficulties  as I mentioned  the code  inconsistencies. The maven  dependencies inconsistencies also need to be looked at.  So that the next person will have an easier time through the product  induction process.

Thank you.