Re: [jetty-users] Fast SSL with jetty.

On 3/14/2021 6:54 PM, Luke B wrote:
Unfortunately my clients want that illusion of safety and it is just easier to give them that rather than argue with them. I really don't care to argue this point.

I understand. In the case I dealt with, there are certain companies that you simply do not say no to, not if you want their deep pockets. I'm not going to name them because of confidentiality, but you definitely would know them.

Do you have any ideas for solving the problem at hand?

You probably know more about the options available in Jetty than I do.

The competition, a package with a feline name, has a native library that utilizes openssl for encryption duties. I understand it's got far better performance than Java. I couldn't locate anything other than the conscrypt solution, which you've said has problems. I have no idea whether something like that exists for Jetty. I couldn't locate anything other than the conscrypt solution, which you've said has problems.

Thanks,
Shawn

Back to the top