Re: [jetty-users] regular https and proxied htps at the same time

Ok, I have this working and have a second SSL instance on port 8443. But
I'm having an issue with redirects; when I issue a request to the
instance on port 8443 that results in a redirect, it includes the port
8443 in the URL:

curl -v -k https://server:8443/images
[...]
< HTTP/1.1 302 Found
< Location: https://server:8443/images/

The instance on 8443 is behind the proxy/lb which listens on 443. It needs
to redirect to 443. I already had this in my config:

start.d/server.ini:jetty.httpConfig.securePort=443

But it seems that's only taken into account when redirecting from http
to https, not for redirects when already using https? Unless I need to
modify more stuff in what I copied.

Thanks again...