[jetty-users] Loading spring context as separate task

Hi All,
I have a webapp on jetty which uses spring beans. I am using the listener class of type 'ContextLoaderListener' to initialize the spring context and then invoke some "startup action" on the beans. This "startup action" is taking long on some occasions leading to delayed webapp startup. Is there a way to move this action out of webapplication deployment so that my web application is available quickly?
A concept of a delayed scheduled task might come handy.
Please suggest.

Regards,
Tarun

Back to the top