Re: [jetty-users] How to update a CrossOriginFilter

Hello Simone,

Thanks for your reply.

Our application embeds a Jetty server which delivers web services that are
provided by a javascript library. The library is embedded by websites. Those
websites are authorized by the CORS header. While the server is running, it
is possible to add a new website. Until now, when doing so, we were stopping
and starting the server again. I would like a better way to do so avoiding
this restart. That's the reason. I would have imagined that changing the
CORS filter's list of authorized origins on the fly would not affect the
running requests working with the "old" list of origins but only the new
ones which would use the new list.

So there is no way to properly "restart" a Filter while the server is
running ?

Bruno

Simone