Re: [jetty-users] HttpSession NULL issue with Browsers (Jetty-9.4.34)

If they're using Chrome or Mozilla you can guide them through using the developer tools to look at the cookies cached, and even look at the http request and response so they can see whether or not the cookie was sent. Probably other browsers have some similar facility.

On the server side, you could try using Wireshark, but that might be a lot of traffic.  Or you could use the CustomRequestLog to log the cookies that you receive so you can see which clients aren't sending them when they should.

Regards
Jan