Re: [jetty-users] Enabling all ipv4 and ipv6 for a connector

Thank you very much for the solution, it worked!!

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 1:53 PM Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 8:45 AM Pavan Patel <pavanpatel21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In my product we are using the embedded jetty server - 9.4.11 and we have a requirement for jetty to listen on all ipv4 and ipv6 ips. Currently we configure connector for host 0.0.0.0, so all ipv4 ip's it listens to, but not for all ipv6. Is there a way to configure a connector for 0.0.0.0 (all ipv4) and ::/0 (all ipv6).

Just don't specify the host Jetty binds to, and the default is already
to bind to both the IPv4 and the IPv6 any address (that's what the JVM
does by default unless you force it to use only IPv4).

--
Simone Bordet
----