[jetty-users] Is it necessary to close session in WebSocketConnectionListener.onWebSocketError ?

Good evening, the doc

says, that when onWebSocketClose is called, then the session is closed automatically.

But what about the other callback - the onWebSocketError?

As a developer, do I have to call mSession.close() there myself? Or is it closed already?

And another question please - is onWebSocketClose called, when I call mSession.close()?

Best regards
Alex

Back to the top