Re: [jetty-users] No Content-Length header causing problems

Also of note.

On Jetty 9.4.x (current stable release 9.4.31.v20200723, with 9.4.32 due out soon).
If the entire gzip compressed response can fit in a single buffer then the response has a Content-Length.
If it uses more than 1 response buffer, the response headers are sent with Transfer-Encoding: chunked (and no Content-Length header)

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx