Re: [jetty-users] Jetty10 and request.getHeader("Host")

Hello Joakim,

I am using HTTP/2. It is a plain HTTPS GET from the browser (Chromium) using a domain name that is mapped to local (127.0.0.1) and that matches one of the certificates in my key store.

I dumped request.getHeaderNames and there is no Host header in there. But the same thing works with Jetty9 although I did not dump the headers with that one.

Kind regards,

Silvio