Re: [jetty-users] CrossOriginFilter

Thank you so much! I got it to work.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 11:04 AM <gouessej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can configure WebAppContext in the Jetty Deployment Descriptor XML as you did for the resource handler. Then, you can use DefaultServlet in web.xml to serve your static files and you can put your CORS filter into web.xml too.

The documentation seems to indicate that DefaultServlet should be used for advanced static deployment:

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/static-content-deployment.html

This is my example in my latest project:

WebAppContext

https://sourceforge.net/p/red-feed-aggregator/code/ci/master/tree/red-feed-aggregator.xml

CORS filter

https://sourceforge.net/p/red-feed-aggregator/code/ci/master/tree/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#l397

In your case, you may have to modify the resource base.

I hope that it helps.

It seems to work:

http://80.13.94.99/feed/

> Message du 23/08/20 17:48
> De : "Kara McElwrath" <kmcelwrath@xxxxxxxxx>
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [jetty-users] CrossOriginFilter

I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge in the subject. I was hoping for a location of a web.xml for the static content. Is that not possible?  In what file do I configure the WebAppContext?

Thank you for your time. I appreciate your help.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 4:12 AM <gouessej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello

> You have to use WebAppContext (or at least ServletContextHandler) to do that.

> Message du 22/08/20 20:34
> > De : "Kara McElwrath" <kmcelwrath@xxxxxxxxx>
> > A : jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > Copie à :
> > Objet : [jetty-users] CrossOriginFilter

Hello, we are running jetty-9.4.30.v20200611 and it is working well for a Java application which has its own web.xml.