Re: [jetty-users] My CORS proxy using Jersey (for JAX-RS) with Jetty 9.4.31 doesn't respond

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:07 PM <gouessej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello
>

> I try to replace this service:
>
> http://allorigins.win/
>
> "Pull contents from any page via API (as JSON/P or raw) and avoid Same-origin policy problems"
>

> I use JAX-RS, I obtain an HTTP error 404 when trying to use my web service:
>
> http://80.13.94.99/feed/webresources/corsproxy/raw?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemonde.fr
>

> I use "feed" in the deployment descriptor for Jetty, @ApplicationPath("webresources"), @Path("corsproxy") and @Path("raw?url={url}"), that's why I expected the above path to work.

Need the actual details, not what you say.
You may be lacking slashes, stars, etc. that actually make a
difference in the configuration.

Do this: start Jetty with dumpAfterStart=true and we will see what
contexts are deployed in Jetty, etc.

--
Simone Bordet
----