Re: [jetty-users] How to access the HttpSender's HttpChannel?

SSL / TLS failures will occur way before WebSocket is even involved.
They even occur before anything on the HTTP side of WebSocket is even attempted.

You could add a SslHandshakeListener to pay attention to those kinds of issues.

websocketClient.getHttpClient().addBean(new SslHandshakeListener()
        {
            @Override
            public void handshakeFailed(Event event, Throwable failure)
            {
                SSLEngine sslEngine = event.getSSLEngine();
                SSLSession sslSession = sslEngine.getSession();
                // etc ...
            }
        });

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx