[jetty-users] path to deploy a WAR

How do I deploy a WAR file by copying it to a directory?

https://unix.stackexchange.com/q/594288/101935

Basically it boils down to this:  where is the JETTY_HOME directory?  It varies from distro to distoro, sure.  When I asked on Ubuntu IRC the response was that Jetty isn't well documented. Perhaps it's well documented, but I for one cannot figure out where the directory is, either.

I can see some directories relating to this:

https://pastebin.com/PR4mWpMd

perhaps Ubuntu should document JETTY_HOME, but they don't -- that I could find.  So, I'm asking here.

thanks,

Nick

Back to the top