[jetty-users] Separate thread pools on separate requests Hello

Hello,
apologies if this is not the right group for such a request.

I have a web app with a /healthcheck path which is used by the infrastructure to detect failing applications. At present when my app is under high load the healthcheck starts failing with 502s, so the infrastructure starts terminating the app instances.

I was wondering if there is a way of serving some paths (namely the healthcheck path) on a separate thread pool, so the healthcheck requests are not affected by high load.
Is there any way of doing it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stefano Bonetti

Back to the top