[jetty-users] Jetty Session Creation

Hi Team,

Sorry for posting a series of related questions. So the thing is, first I
found that with my implementation, after logging in with a customized JAAS
login module, the HTTP request doesn't have principal information. By
looking at the traces and request header, I believe the root cause is that
the request is not carrying the cookie (I'm using BASIC auth). Besides, the
session is not created either. I tried to create a session when receiving
the request. Then the next HTTP request does have the cookie, but the cookie
doesn't have any user information. And thus the second request fails again
and the user is logged out immediately.

I don't have any specific configuration about sessions or cookies but just
leave them default. So my question is, does Jetty create sessions or cookies
automatically for each HTTP request? Or, are there any specific
configurations I have to set to enable them?

Any helps would be highly appreciated!

Best

--
Sent from: http://jetty.4.x6.nabble.com/Jetty-User-f3247280.html